Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ethics & Decision Making Class - Final Thoughts


And now-- the time has come...

Ethics & Decision Making was a great class! It certainly helped to have a great professor that made the class fun and interesting. The professor allowed us to be creative and express ourselves so that we could study and research many ethics and decision making points from a whole different perspective.

As we end this course, I feel confident that I can identify major ethical issues in business and be able to look at different levels of ethical conduct and have a good feeling about understanding business ethics in the workplace.

The two books we studied in this class were The Seven Layers of Integrity (George P. Jones and June Ferrill, Ph.D.) and Judgment in Managerial Decision Making (Max H. Bazerman and Don A. Moore). These books provided an abundance of key information that helped me meet my own personal objective of  looking at ways to apply ethics and decision-making processes in the workplace, and recommend strategies on how to communicate effectively on this topic in an organization.

Finally, I enjoyed using the software, Photo Story 3, to create my own commercial on Ethics and Fair Housing in Real Estate,as well as my final research paper on this topic that was presented to my class.
I am confident about what I have learned in this class and look forward to moving on to the Fall term classes in this Masters Degree program at Bellevue University.

Until next time...

Bye for now,

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment