Monday, March 21, 2011

Laurie's Introduction

Hello-

Let me introduce myself. My name is Laurie Giller and I live in Bourbonnais, Illinois. I am a recent graduate from the College of Arts and Sciences at Governors State University.  This past summer, I received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with a Concentration in Business Management. I am currently enrolled in the Master of Arts in Managerial Communication program at Bellevue University and my goal is to graduate in approximately 18 months. I have over 30 years of professional work experience in the Facilities and Operations Management field and have worked for several large corporations over the years. For the past five years, I have been working for a major Real Estate company near my home, since I have returned to school. I have been married to my husband for almost 20 years and have two stepchildren and two children living at home. I know that this online degree program will allow me the flexibility I need to work full time, manage my family and volunteer for community service activities. Once I received my Masters Degree, I would like to find a job in the Communications field and move forward in my career.

Bye for now-

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment